What to Say in Salat guide
It provides the meaning (English translation & transliteration) and brief explanation of the entire salat, from what to say right before the prayer to what you should say right after the prayer.
You'll also get the audio version so you can listen to it any time, anywhere, as many times as you'd like.Download the Guide
Pray on time, every time!
Get the prayer start times (plus sunrise) to appear automatically in your calendar application or mobile device.
It only takes a couple of minutes... and it's completely free!
So far, prayer times are only available for London, UK.Add prayer times to your calendar
How to Get Your Kids to Pray
Without Nagging, Bribing or Lecturing Them!
- The most important principle you need to adopt in order for anything else you do or say to have a real effect
- How to avoid one of the biggest and most common mistakes parents make which results in negative memories of Salah that can take years to undo
- How to make prayer a natural experience for your children without them feeling awkward about it
- The three essential qualities you must cultivate that will develop a sense of love for Allah in their young hearts
- How to ensure that your children keep turning up for Salah, willingly, even when you're not there